Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 September 2017

Friday is here



Well its Friday, half day for me, and hopefully a full day for my boys after rain affected play yesterday.

However this was not before some brilliant bowling from the soon to retire HRR!

3-49, which adds nicely to his FC wicket haul.
What will his score be when he hangs up his jumper for the last time?

Rain and bad light brought an end to the day with Middlesex  on 108-3, we all know how this match is going to pan out,

we need rain to hit everyone today.

The third test was happening at Lords and it was affected by rain initially after which England bowled out the West Indies for 123, then found themselves  46-4.

This is going to be some match today.

Over in France the Dame is getting back to normal after her first batch of visitors, she is now ready for some R & R, not before the excitement she had finding the French equivalent of B & M!!!!!

I'm ready for the weekend, I am tired, I am also running slightly late this morning.

However I cannot go without a word about the 'Guard of Honour' at Trent Bridge yesterday, for their outgoing Captain Chris Read. He is retiring at the end of the season , and how wonderful to see the boys salute him

Even I had a tear in my eye.

Well off to do Friday.

have a great day







No comments :