Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 September 2017

Cold wet Monday



After and cold and wet trot around the town, I am showered and about to head out to the office, its not a particularly nice day out there, so I guess being in the office is the best place.


There is little crickety news as today most teams will be travelling to their away fixtures and preparing for the start of another County Championship match.

My boys are heading 'darn sarf'  and will be playing at the Oval tomorrow.

The West Indies are playing an ODI in Ireland on Wednesday before heading over for T20 at Chester le Street, judging by the evenings of late they had best pack two pairs of thermal undies!

Yesterday was busy with more chutney making, however if you ever hear me mention rosehips again, please remind me that deseeding the little blighters is tantamount to slave labour.

'Deseed the rosehips' the recipe said.

Half a pound of rosehips and two hours of my life later, I had a blister and had lost the will to live!

I do  though, have a very full pantry with some more chutney to be made with the odd left over fruit and veg that I have in the kitchen, so I will be back chopping tonight.

Over in France things have taken a turn for the worse as the TV box stopped working last night.

That was one very cross Dame.

Well its a short one as I have to try to sort out the orange afro before I head out of the door.

have a great Monday and try not to work too hard, there are still four more days to get through!

No comments :