Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 September 2017

Busy morning



well I extended my morning walk, to gather a bag of elderberries to make some chutney, I found more blackberries too and also a lot of rose hips, I now have a rose hip chutney recipe and will be adding that to my list of chutneys to make!

I think I may be needing more jars!!!

Its going to be busy, busy, busy!

Its also going to be busy for the my boys in the last three matches of the season if we are to  come out smiling.

I had a conversation with my beloved Harry last night and we are both worried about our boys, and what is going to happen.
 The match yesterday was  a draw and we are both  on  114 points and sitting 5th and 6th in the table.

Its going to be nail biting I can tell you and I think that there will be a lot of chutney being made to keep me from thinking about it.


Over in the 2nd Division Worcestershire beat Notts and boosted their chance of promotion.


At the test Jimmy Anderson  took his 500th  test wicket becoming the first England bowler to do this.

This game is in the balance after England were bowled out for 194 and The West Indies are starting the day on 93-3.

It is going to be a test of nerve!

In  France the Dame celebrated her birthday yesterday and had a good day by all reports.

I am now about to get some washing in and get some chutney on before heading out for more rosehips.

Its chutney central here today.

have a good one!







No comments :