Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 September 2017

another day


Another day dawns and we are now only a week until the last match of the season.

Where has the time gone?

Today sees the start of the ODI against the West Indies, they must be loving playing here in September, not the weather has been much to write home about all summer!

It all seems to have gone by in a blur!

 A blur is what I feel I am in this morning as the painkillers are doing their stuff to fight off the pain of the tennis elbow.

I'm hoping that by tonight it will be somewhat easier.

The penultimate County Championship matches start today and as expected HRR is unable to play in his last match at Headingley due to injury.

very sad for Ryan although I am sure that he will be showing his face around the ground.

The awful incident on Saturday night at Durham has forced the 'beach volleyball' stand to be close.
To be fair it is hardly ever used during the season and just helps to block the view of the castle.

I really hope that those who were injured on Saturday make a full and speedy recovery.

I know this is short but time is not on my side this morning ( or any mornings at the moment).

For those heading to HQ have a great day, for those watching/listening to the ODI , I hope that you enjoy, and for those on their way to work have a safe journey.






No comments :