Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 August 2017

We have sunshine!



I am up and been out for a 2.5 walk, I am now  looking at the lawns, and by looking I mean thinking 'maybe tomorrow I will give you a cut!'

There are however lots of other things to do and I will be making a start as soon as I find the will to do it.
at the moment I am watching 'the Worm that turned' on 'You Tube' !!!!! you can't beat a bit of The two Ronnies!!

So back to yesterday.
The test was ongoing and with former captain Cook having a splendid knock of 243 England declared on 518-4.
West Indies went in and lost Brathwaite before 'tea'.
Close of play saw the score  at 44-1.

well it should be an interesting day today.

Yorkshire were watching the T20 action  closely, but sadly for my boys it was not to be and they failed to make it to the QF.
So now time to concentrate on on the CC and get back into the form that we know and love.

Come on lads, its time to step up and show your worth.

Nottinghamshire are through and I am backing them all the way, I am also hoping that this isn't kiss of death!
they will be without 'Big' Luke Fletcher but I think that he is doing commentary so he will be involved all the way.

well this won't get the washing done! and as the wind is blowing too I see a good drying day.

Oh how rock and roll!!!


Well lots to do today and  I intend to get at least one thing ticked off my list

 have a brilliant Saturday where ever you are and I hope that the sun is shining.






No comments :