Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 August 2017

Raining again!



well it's back!!
and with gusto, or gusts as the wind was howling all night here in the North East of Blighty.
The scene outside the château is not a pretty one!

However it is August 17th and one of the most important days in my calendar, so today I am thankful. rain or not!

Today sees the start of the first test against the West Indies, starting at 2pm and ending at 9pm(ish).
Good to see but not so good on your waistline, as meal times are all over the show!.
If I had my breakfast at 6am ( as normal) then lunch at 12 ( as normal)  I will be having an extra lunch around 4pm and dinner at nearly 7pm  with snacks in between!
I will have consumed my weeks calories in one day.

Oh well no change there!!!!


T20 saw Lancashire fighting to keep their hopes alight.
Worcestershire though are now out of contention

My boys are in action tonight and this is a must win game. will we get to QF?

well we have to hope and prayer that they will.

The team looks good although there are doubt about the wicket keeper, so lets see how we get on.


And back to the rain!!!
Will we see wall to wall sunshine before the end of the season?
Will we get to bask in the rays or be drowning in the rain?

 who knows and to be honest one hours play is better than none, no matter how cold you are.

Finally get well wishes to Jane who suffered  some horrific injuries yesterday trying to help an injured cat.

hope you are feeling better and on the mend soon.

I am out the door, have a good day.








No comments :