Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 August 2017

Nearly there!




Nearly there, to the end of the week, its half day today so there will be double the work to get out of the way before I leave.


Nearly there, its a long weekend as we have the last Bank Holiday until Christmas. Lots to do and places to go, and thinking that the weather may be typically Bank Holiday!

Nearly there, with the full line up for T20 finals day.
Notts secured their place but not before nearly giving me ( and all the Notts fans ) a  heart attack, and not without controversy.
Yes old Peter Trego was again in the centre of it all.

I am not one for booing at cricket but the Notts fans let him know at every opportunity that  they thought he did not take a clean catch which dismissed Alex Hales.
In his usual style, he 'shussed' the crowd, which in turn backfired when Somerset lost.


Nearly there, with the preparation to paint the front of the house, since Wilko's have masonry paint on special this weekend, a trip to town will be in order on Sunday.

Nearly there, on my way to Headingley for the test, its tomorrow but I'm certainly excited!

Nearly there, just have to get in the car and head off to work, I am hoping the temporary traffic lights at Burtree are out of the way today, its a chuffing nightmare at the moment

And I'm off, have a great Friday.








No comments :