Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Middle of the week again




Well its Wednesday and half way through the week already.

I have counted up the number of cricket days I have left  and wondered where the season has gone.

It seems only a few weeks ago that I boarded the plane and headed down to Southampton, when in reality it was April!

It has been a season of firsts too, first day/night County championship match, and tomorrow will see the start of the first day/night test.
Is this the way forward?
Well it will be interesting to see.

Last night whilst I was packing boxes of 'stuff' T20 was taking place and  poor old Durham suffered another loss at the hands of Derbyshire who are trying their hardest to qualify for quarter finals.

Middlesex also won at Uxbridge ( a lovely ground) and the south table is looking a little bit busy with 12 being the magic number at the moment.( Kent being the only ones not with 12). This is going to be some qualifying race. It'll be the F1 of cricket, who will get pole position????

Life in France is settling into a routine, going to be the bar seems to be the order of most days!
Although a trip to the cinema resulted not so much in seeing the film but having a nap.
The Dame has acquired a 'friend', a cat who has taken to sitting on her window cill and staring in at her.
I love all the updates, its great to see my sister settling in.

On this side of the channel, I am busy sorting things out (again) and the charity shop will be having a delivery at some point this weekend.

I am sue that when I go to work, imps come and deposit 'stuff' in my house!


Well talking work, I am out the door and off  to do some.


have a great Wednesday.

And the sun is shining here in the North East of Blighty




No comments :