Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 August 2017

late!



I'm running very late this morning with the blog. I managed a 1.5mile walk/jog ( with the aid of appropriate corsetry), I have finally put the veggies in to roast for lasagne, and now need to get showered and ready to head to Kiki's house, as I have been summoned.

And its not even 9am!


I am however feeling a little 'rough' due to a few 'sherry shandies' last night and a hazardous walk home ( round the corner really) which may have involved falling into the bushes near my house!

Oh dear!

I never learn!

luckily we don't have CCTV in my area!

I have the washing in and some on the line, although I have yet to strip the beds, this may happen after my trip to Kikis!

I had to turn the test match off yesterday as it was very sad to watch a once great team disintegrate.

I always have loved to watch the WI's  they always put showmanship into cricket, big names, big personalities.
To be bowled out for  168 &137 is awful to see.

well played England  but it is a sad time for Caribbean cricket.

I hope they last  longer next week!

Troubles with cricket authorities have blighted the team.

Is money the root of all evil?

Ah well no cricket today so best get on with things that have to be done...............  off to see Kiki.

have a peaceful Sunday




No comments :