Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Back to work



Well its back to work today and no more Bank Holidays until Christmas, well that's enough to put a dampener on your week!

I am feeling considerable better than I did yesterday morning!!

Yesterday also saw the return of County championship matches.
Surrey and Middlesex are playing their derby match and Surrey look to be doing OK.
It is however early days.

Worcestershire played a great first day, as did Notts who on day one were into their second innings, 20 wickets falling yesterday.

Over at HQ the fourth day of the test saw sunshine and England  pushing for a win.
This has been a great test match and brilliant to see both teams playing so well.

I have a lot of work to do this week, and I have to try to get things moving here at the chateau.

There are lots of things in the pipeline and I want to get myself sorted out.

Over in France, the Dame is settling into a routine and generally relaxing and enjoying retirement. There is a lot of book reading going on until she is sorted out with her WiFi etc.

I am now about to head out the door.

I know this is short, but so is time this morning.

I have to say the the mornings are getting darker and I feel that Autumnal nip in the air.

Until tomorrow


No comments :