Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 August 2017

Another week begins



Yes its Monday and I am preparing for a busy week in the office and also in the chateau.

Lots to do, lots to sort out.

So yesterday was a 'free day' due to the cricket being over on Saturday and I headed off to see Kiki. Lots of stories about the cruise and more info on upcoming travels, I got home early afternoon and set about cooking.
I made roasted veg lasagne and then baked some chilli bread and  knocked up butternut squash and coconut soup. So that's lunch and dinner sorted for tonight!

news came through on the cricket front that the man with no lips has stepped down as Captain in all formats of the game! With only weeks left of the season it seems an odd time to step down.
The team are bottom of Division one , so even more turmoil in the ranks.


An absolutely hilarious video was doing the rounds on Twitter form the test, where a steward confiscated an inflatable ball. All the 'fancy dressers' got together to ask for the ball back.

Seeing a group of Hulk Hogans  and a pig racing to urge the steward to return the ball is hilarious.

If you can catch it, its worth a view, especially as Joe Root cannot help but laugh!

I had read about the 'plague' of moths  that was due to hit our homes. I am finding a lot of them around at the moment,  so I have orders cedar balls and am making up lavender sachets to try to keep them at bay. Little blighters seem to be popping up everywhere!


A good long walk is in order tonight as I am heading off to meet The Dames old school pal, Valerie for an hours catch up.
I have decided to walk which will help to clock up my miles this week.

well time to go, and the skies do not look too promising.

Have a great day.








No comments :