Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 July 2017

Where has the week gone?



This time last week I was in a tizzy over getting sorted to go to Headingley to meet Sophie, now I am in a tizzy getting sorted to head to Nottingham to go to the test with Sophie and Terry.

Its all go for this Lady!

last night inbetween taking phone calls I managed to catch  some of the Susses v Hampshire match, although Sussex lost by 19 runs it didn't go without incident as David Wiese managed to smash a six which also smashed someones pint!


All the fun of the game.

news form Notts and not about Lukey Fletcher......they have signed Mark Footit from Surrey until the end of 2019. He moved to Surrey form Derbyshire but was unable to settle and asked to be released from his contract.

Lets hope that he settles in at Notts.


At home, things are still the same, the house clear out has ground to a halt due to cricket and I am very tired at the moment with long days in the office, whilst trying to get my head around all things electrical, chemical and water related.
Luckily yesterday I managed to find out about ground water , dosing tanks and Fluorosilicic Acid.
Well its good to learn something new isn't it!

I managed to also make a quick run to the post office in my lunch break and Dame Didi will have her new specs as quickly as air mail will allow.

Another job ticked off my list!

I know that the blogs have been short of late, but time is not on my side in the mornings, another couple of weeks will see me into a proper routine so bear with me.

And its nearly the weekend , early the test and nearly time to meet Jess the dog.

I have tennis balls packed to get her on side!

Until tomorrow when no doubt I will be  in a complete whirl.

have a great day where ever you are.





No comments :