Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 July 2017

Very Very late this morning






I am very late posting this morning a I have had a super long  lie in and have just stripped the beds and sorted out a load of washing, I am on holibobs today to get myself over the weekend.

So to yesterday, I headed home and got back just before the lunch break, South Africa were holding firm at the crease.

After lunch  they continued to put on runs and when they eventually declared at 349-9, they set England 475 to win!

Can England do it?

well if the bowling is as aggressive today as it was yesterday evening I would say that they have a mountain to climb!

It all kicks off at 11am and I will be watching!
However at some point I may be watching through eyelids as I am still a little bit sleepy.

Good news from France that the box of goodies has arrived safely,although the new specs do not seem to be working and it seems it has nothing to do with Gin and tonic!!!

I also sampled  a fabulous bottle of real ale yesterday, it was a beer that had been brewed for the Cricket Writers club, I have to say that I enjoyed it very much.

well this is super short as I have lots to do before before 11am


have a great day










No comments :