Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 July 2017

And it doesn't get any better




As the injury list gets longer and the scores look awful!

My other spy at the ground messaged me to tell me that Liam Plunkett had joined HRR on the 'fizzio's' bench ( not much room on there now I think!). Groin injury was his take on it, and reports seem to prove him right.
What is going on?
Well Somerset are looking  strong as they built a healthy lead, closing on 234-3

We need to get through today without any injuries!!!!

Scarborough has not been kind to the lads this week, same as last year with Middlesex.

Lets see what today holds.


After Hampshire posting 648 the other day which included 3 centuries,  Surrey rallied when Rory Burns hit 174*.

There have been some runs down at the Kia Oval..

Today is the start of the  Test and I have my radio in my bag, ready  to take its place on my desk,  this is 'little' Joey Roots first outing as England captain so lets see what he is made of.

Faf du Plessis has not returned from South Africa but hopefully he will be winging his way back in time to entertain me at Trent Bridge.

 And tonight its time  to get myself sorted for the weekend.

I can hardly believe that it is Thursday already, the weeks are starting to fly by again.

News for France is that the beautiful apartment with the hardwood floors and courtyard garden will be the Dames home for the next few months whilst things get sorted.
She is off on her holibobs to see her chum soon and then will be moving into said apartment.
She doesn't appear to have hit the champagne houses in the last day!

And just a word about a fabulous series that has played out over the last few weeks on BBC1.
If you did not see 'Broken' with the wonderful Sean Bean, then download it immediately, close the curtains and binge watch it.

As you know I am a huuuumongous Sean Bean fan, and can only say that this has to be the best thing that I have ever seen him in.

YES!!! REALLY!!!

This series made me laugh, cry and think hard about life in general.

Well written by Jimmy McGovern.

Just watch it if you haven't already


Off to work.

A bientot










No comments :