Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 June 2017

Weekend and no rest for the Lady



Yes it is the weekend and I already have some  washing done ( the first load was done last night).

I have shopping to do and then try  to sort out the honeysuckle which has decided to remove itself from the wall and is currently lying face down on the lawn!

This however may or may not happen as it is absolutely hosing it down!

And then I will settle down for knitting and cricket

However lets look at what was happening yesterday.

Well my boys were not looking to be having a good time down at Taunton, my own personal 'James Bond' was sending me 'Yupdates and it was not good reporting either.

At 95-6 I told him to get padded up as they looked like they might need him.
Luckily a brilliant knock by.................................

.....................HODDY!!! brought us back into the reckoning, and Carver and HRR gave a very respectable performance before  we were all out for 202.

This being the second highest 1st innings score at Taunton this season ( as my  James Bond told me).

Jamie Overton was the nemesis of the Yorkshire batsmen, however when Somerset when into bat we unleased HRR, the Rolls Royce of the team, the curly hurler, who then  took 3 wickets leaving the hosts 41-3 at stumps.


Come on you Yorkies!!!

Today England take on Australia and the 'Roy love in ' continues as Captain Smug Mug backs him to return to form.
Well lets see what happens then.
The only form I am thinking of is his P45.

Well rain and wind will not deter me in my mini venture to Tesco, and then home to make 'Lainey;s vegan' pizza for tea.

Have a great Saturday I hope that it is fry where you are.


1 comment :

ricky said...

Roy won't get dropped all tournament lainey he's nailed on to open