Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 June 2017

Super sunny Sunday



What a glorious morning, the coffee is brewing I am about to strip the beds and then I am going to sit in the garden for the rest  of the day and listen  to cricket.

Yesterday did not quite go as planned as somehow I had managed to hurt my back, which meant that I was struggling to do anything, so I decided to 'binge watch' the series that I had downloaded from Sky.

Then I went  out for lunch with Dame Didi and returned to watch some of the cricket, but sadly my heart was not in it as I saw that Worcester where not going to be able to  get through to the final of the one day cup.

So its  Notts v Surrey final, well you know who I will be cheering for and it they don't have a feather on them!

today sees the final of the Champions Trophy which I will listen to as I am soaking up the rays in the garden,

I have a lot of things that I should be doing but today I am giving it all up..............mainly because my back still hurts and I do not see me lugging the hoover up and down the stairs!

Tomorrow see the start of the County Championship match at Lords and my boys should be there, getting themselves in shape to make us proud.
I am devastated that I cannot be there, but obviously this week is quite a turning point in my  life and  as such everything else has to go on a back burner.

I am hoping that my 'James Bond' is able to give me 'Yupdates'  it will be the only thing that will make my last 2 days in super swanky Lady Lainey office bearable!


So I am keeping this short as I go and prepare some breakfast and  the chores list*

* it reads, lie in the sun


have a peaceful Sunday and Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddys.






No comments :