Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 June 2017

Another cricket weekend



Well its early Saturday morning and I am preparing to head off on another cricket weekend.

I have the flasks made and I have a 'put together' picnic due to being very tired when I got home last night. I am sure that I will not die of 'hungeration' if I don't have much. Like an animal in hibernation I will resort to my fat reserves.

The weather is being undecided but no change there, the one good thing is that I have a room with a bath tonight so I will be having a long old soak after the game.

Yesterday the lads played a blinder with HRR taking 3 wickets  and his FC wicket haul even higher.

However the golden boy of the team this season, Ben Coad took an outstanding 6 wickets what a boy.
Rain was a problem but they saw Lancs off for 123 all out and at stumps Yorkshire were 93-2 with Lees continuing his run of poor scoring.

time for a mix up in the opening I think.

I will be there to cheer them on later .

And then there was champions trophy action, which was to Australia's relief rained off.
New Zealia's Kane Williamson hit a century, but the rain came down and halted the Australia innings.

Today South Africa are taking on Sri Lanka at The Oval, I am charging up my radio as we speak to be able to tune into that.

And that is that for this morning as I have to head off down the A1 to HQ.

I am making sure that Pink Hippo is safely tucked into my bag today , I cannot have a repeat of last week.

Finally, I got a message via FB from in lady in Ladylaineyville asking if I was interested in any cricket equipment, her son was clearing out and there was a bag with some things in.

So I headed round after work and came home with some kit which I can now pass onto Clare for use by Cricket without Boundaries.

Random acts of kindness are spreading!


have a super Saturday where ever you are.







 

No comments :