Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Wooohooo it's Wednesday



Well it is Wednesday the sun is out and I am nearly ready for another day at 'the coal face'.

I say nearly.....I am having to drag myself around this morning as enthusiasm is something that I am lacking.
I put in a days holiday for today to go to cricket...............and then decided to pace myself and wait until Sunday.

I will keep up to date with the scores and expect nothing more than a win.

Yesterday Somerset had a cracking game with old ' crayon boy' Trego hitting  135 to  beat Kent by 4 wickets. Trego is an outstanding player.

Notts also had a 4 wicket win over Derbyshire ( good news for us for Sunday). Samit Patel the roly poly boly got his 200th one day wicket.

Leicestershire beat Warwickshire which will have knocked the stuffing out of the Bears slightly.

whilst Essex beat Surrey which made my day ( very unsportsman like).

So today it is all to play for as Hants take on Middlesex, Northants take on Worcestershire and we take on the ' ( not )Likey lads'.

Game on!

I managed to get the front lawns done ( well half of hem hey are a 2 day project)  if it stays dry i will tackle the back lawn tonight and then get on with some housework which has been on a back burner.

I really am running late this morning and not sure why, so I had better get a wriggle on.

More tomorrow

have a terrific Wednesday


No comments :