Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Hoping for a calmer week



Well I am hoping that things will be a little less hectic in the office this week, yesterday was relatively quiet.

I have upped the exercise to try to fill me full of endorphins which will in turn ( I hope ) help me to smile all week no matter what gets thrown at me.

I thought I was doing quite well when managing to 'plank' for 50 seconds ( after back injury and mumps I though not bad), then I read that Cher, at 71 can 'plank' for 5 minutes!

Hmmm!!!

Oh well I'm on for a bit of pilates tonight  after cardio last night.

And as Rome wasn't built in a day I am guessing that it will be this time next year before the results show.

Yesterday was good in that I finally got the Laura Ashley wallpaper that I have been mulling over for the last year ( I do not usually procrastinate) and now there looks to be some serious changing of the bathroom and toilet in the next couple of weeks, which combined with the exercise will keep me out of mischief.

And that will be one more job ticked off the list for the future marketing of the house.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the county championship matches played out over the last 4 days.
I hope that the ECB are taking note of the amount of centuries scored in these matches

2 in  Som V Warks
4 in Sur v Middx
4 in Lancs v Yorks
2 in Essex v hants

and thats just Div 1!!!
There were 4 in the Glam v Notts match

Surely this is more proof that the CC is exciting and not past its sell by date

I know that I hardly slept on Saturday night waiting for Jack brooks to get his maiden century.

Yes the hard slogiging T20 may be a money spinner but I am CC through and through.

Please do not reduced the County matches again , they really are brilliant cricket.


It is 5 am and I am wide awake  having slept fitfully due to the awful events in Manchester last night.
our thoughts and prayers are with the families of all.












No comments :