Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 May 2017

Cricket Monday




Ah yes the bags are full to groaning and I am just about ready to head off to HQ and the members forum. I just have to try to wedge all the bags in the car.................


I am keeping this super short as I really need to get out the door and on the road, and it is Bank Holiday Monday.

Quick round up of yesterdays cricket

Worcestershire won against Leicestershire, with the legendary 'Commando Boy' taking  3-64, and Moeen Ali hitting 90.

Somerset beat 'Suck eggs' in a match that was rain affected and relying in the 'Jack and Vera'

Gloucestershire beat Middlesex.

And Rockerfeller CCC beat Glamorgan.

All in all a busy day yesterday cricket wise.

today we will all be on TV.  By all I mean Headingley



which is where I am heading now.

I really could do with going back to bed for an hour or 4

see you later, or tomorrow.





No comments :