Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 April 2017

OK Tuesday lets do this!



I woke up this morning feeling as though I had been run over by a steam roller, and so tired that I considered pulling the duvet over my head again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and then I remembered that after today I only have two days at work this week. Oh the feeling of extreme joy!!

Yes off on Friday and then a 3 day week next week, how wonderful!


Even better is the news that Liam Plunkett has signed an extension to his contract and will be with Yorkshire until the end of season 2018.
Now we just need him fit and back in the team.

Still no news on when the 'Rolls Royce' will be out of the garage, but I'm hoping that he will be fit for the return Hampshire game next week.
We need to mix up the bowling attack as the Hampshire boys seemed to get the gist of what was coming this weekend.

I still think that they should have brought on Lyth or Leaning at some point.
But what do I know?

Anyway enough of milling over what should have been.

time to march onto the next game.
next up is Warwickshire, not a favourite in my book and I expect a win to keep the Bears in line.

In other cricket news Essex beat Lancashire which wilted the Red Rose slightly.

Kent head off to Brighton later this week for their match

A little bird whispered to me last night that they thought that Rockerfeller CCC would win the Championship this season, safe to say his number has now been removed from my phone!
If we don't win I would rather a North London team did it again.

And now I am off to do battle in my own field, and yes it really is a battle as projects flood in and I have no administrator to help out.

oh well at least there is coffee to keep me going!

See you tomorrow









No comments :