Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 April 2017

I'm off on mini holibobs




By the time most of you read this I hope to be either on the road or ensconced in the lounge at the airport sipping Bloody Mary's and eating cereal.

I am off on a 'rubber band' plane not my favourite mode of transport ( the rubber band bit, not planes), but it was either that or train ( most hated form of transport) or driving which to be honest was not an option.

As you can imagine I am now bouncing with excitement and cannot wait to get to the other end where I am being picked up and chauffeured to my hotel, before I head over to the ground.

I am hoping for a top weekend, even though HRR and TLJL are both out of the side, HRR still  sidelined by injury and TLJL losing his spot. To say this is a disappointment is an understatement.

Joey Root and Jonny B are back, so lets see how this works out.

As you know yesterday I was a little sad at the fact that Dale Steyn is still injured however, I am over the moon that Australia have included Pat Cummins in their team for the  Champions Trophy. Oh the man with the lovely teeth!

I wont be attending any matches as I have had to reign in the trips around the country this year, I will never get to France if I don't make an effort.

And talking about making an effort, I managed to lighten the case by  1 handbag and 2 pairs of shoes!

I will be crying later wishing that I had them.


I know that I do not have much news, but hey I have to get on the road.

I may update this once I have arrived in the 'Lounge'and am having my goodies.

Until tomorrow ( or maybe later)

Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorskhire









No comments :