Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 April 2017

And that was Easter



and this is Tuesday and back to work, however only for three days!!

And they are going to be three full on days both in the office and at home I can just tell.
However what an Easter weekend it has been.


Yorkshire wrapped up there match at Edgbaston without really even getting a grass stain on their whites. It took a bit of spin from Rashid to seal the victory in just eight overs.

thoughts now are to the end of the week and the trip to Southampton.

Nottinghamshire, also won and  are now top of Div 2,.........yes I know there is a long way to go, but it is something to make the Notts fans smile ( Sophie).

Hampshire were held to a draw against the 'Trophy keeper warmers', which despite the upcoming match, I am very disappointed about.

And Kent won over 'Suck Eggs'.

So in the chateau all was peace and calm yesterday with the results.

However it was frantic with the on going work and to be honest I think I made more mess than I sorted!.

I also watched a bit of IPL, just in time to see 'Captain'Morgan drop a catch and have a fit of temper. Then  out for 13 and leaving the pitch with 'that face' on!

Even Glenn Maxwell couldn't pull off his usual heroics and Kings XI Punjab were beaten by Sunrisers Hydrabad.

I know that many are not fans of IPL,. However watching the 'glued on smiles' of the dancing girls and their lacklustre performances I think the ECB need to make sure that this  little interlude is not included in the franchise format.

I am racking my brain to come up with an alternative, but can't, let the cricket speak for itself.

And now I am off, I have only 3 boys in the office today so there should be some sort of normality.









No comments :