Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Wednesday and half way through the week!


Halfway through the week and there are still not enough hours in the day for me to cram everything into and manage a decent nights sleep.
That said, I did manage to get the mirror primed in my upcycling project. I also managed to get some knitting done as well as sorting out the last of the fruit in the freezer for my next 'chutney ' making session.

I suppose that after a full day in the office that is not bad going.

I was tuned into the North/South match on't wireless yesterday and to be honest the commentary was not that great, which was made worse by the fact that the north lost the match and the series.
oh well it wasn't a 'proper' game was it??!!

Captain Ballance has re signed for Yorkshire and will stay with the club until the end of 2019.. he will now have to show his strength  to bring the lads back to the forefront of the game.

The website is  coming along nicely, the domain name is still an issue and hopefully will be sorted out by next week when we can go 'fully live'.
There have been some new odds and ends added to the site, which include a recap of the AGM, some vegan eating news and the blog is on there daily.

It appears that hard work does pay off and although there have been times when I have wanted to throw the towel in with it, I am glad to say that I have persevered.

Over at Chateau Saltburn the grand move is being dealt with in a near military style operation.

Things are heading out of the door and to new homes at a rate of knots. The Dame is well and truly on her way home to France.

Here at Chateau de Champions ( in waiting) I am hoping that a weekend at home will see even more clearing going on. I am focusing on the 'office' and the 'dressing room' as there are 2 pieces of furniture that need to be listed on ebay and got rid of.

However that is latee in the week and now I have a lot of paperwork to wade through, a new project to set up and all the other gubbins that constitutes a day at the office.

Have a good one where ever you are.











No comments :