Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 March 2017

Totally tired


Well this morning I am super tired, even though I had a fairly decent nights sleep. I did however come home from work yesterday feeling a little queasy, part, some bug which the boys are all suffering from and part the feeling of sheer hopelessness at the events which unfolded in London yesterday. I am not going into it, but will say that my thoughts and prayers are with all who were affected.

Fair to say any plans for last night and getting things done went out of the window instantly.

In The UAE my Yorkshire boys were in action against Papua New Guinea. Jack Brooks and HRR were the only bowlers not to take to the field and Matthew fisher was the only bowler not to bowl.

Day 2 will be starting shortly.

Derbyshire announced that they are doing their Pre Season training at home, a smart and financially astute move...............even if the weather is not great, The players will have more wind burn and frost bite than glowing tan!

Worcestershire have been boosted by the news that John Hastings is fit to play for them and is now ready to start training.

and now for a little thing I did a couple of years ago


On this day


1968 Mike Atherton as born

2002 Ben Hollioake was taken away form us too early

2011 Elizabeth Taylor,  left us, her films, beauty, wit and abundance of marriages ( not to mention her jewels) had everyone enthralled. She was a woman who lived her life to the full. A woman that I would have loved to have sat next to at dinner!








No comments :