Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 March 2017

Super Busy Saturday






Bienvenue a Samedi

 Je vais a la  dechetterie.


Yes the limo is full and I am going there first before I head to the charity shop.

Washing is done and the kitchen floor has been steam cleaned already, and I am preparing to 'muck out' the garage when I get back.

There are various things in there that need to be listed on eBay and the sooner that is done the sooner they will be winging their way to a new home.

I am even thinking of listing one of my beloved cricket sweaters, which is way too big for me and could do with a better fitting home.


Dame Didi and I are in total 'move mode' and  things are finally getting done.


I am wondering if I can 'crowdfund' my way there quicker? I really want to get my bar/restaurant up and running.


Today is also the day that Clare sets off on her fabulous African adventure.
We all wish her a brilliant time and I cannot wait to hear all about it.

Cricket news  will be brief as I need to get myself moving.

Australia have lost Mitch Starc due to an injury to his foot.

India withdrew their complaint against Australia.

Ireland collapsed in their match against Afghanistan, and lost the series.

The Yorkshire boys are off to the UAE for pre season training.


 And just in case any readers have an old bat ( no rude replies please) that they would like to donate to the bench appeal I will be eternally grateful.

Bon Samedi












1 comment :

ricky said...

I've got a old bat, getting to you will be the problem