Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 March 2017

Sunny Sunday



The sun is shining, the washing machine is on and I am thinking about cricket (well that's on TV too). However I am still in clearing mode here at the chateau as I try to empty out my life here in Blighty to make way for the next move that I make back home to France ( still a long way off but need to be perpared)

The Dame is on the way,as Chateau Saltburn  is sold and she is off to Chateau Didi trois in a matter of months ( saying it in weeks is scary).

She highlighted yesterday that I have a real 'aholic' thing about lots of things.
I had checked out the 'glasses' situation ( drinking not reading although I have lots of those too) and sadly I think that I am beyond the help of 'Glasses Anonymous',  there is also the little matter of being 'flaskholic', which is not a bad thing with the cricket season nearly upon us.

It is actually quite frightening to see the things that I have accumulated  and never used, 5 champagne buckets!  ( seriously the champagne never gets a chance to get warm), enough oven ware to start a restaurant (which may come in handy).
Don't make me state the number of 'freezer block' I have , I could single handed halt the melting of the poles!

How much junk do we accumulate in our lives?

As you can tell, I do not live a minimalist lifestyle and to be honest would hate that, but there is a lot of work to do here to bring this to 'normal' levels.

So I will crack on with this today and will be busy on ebay too.

There is also food to make for the week ahead and then time I hope for a nap.

Australia are currently batting against India and this afternoon England are in action against the West Indies.


I think that I need to get a wriggle on to get myself sorted for that.
And get the first load of washing  hanging out on the line.

Have a wonderful Sunday where ever you are.




No comments :