Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 March 2017

Keeping the momentum going



Yes beds are stripped and washing machine is on, it is wet and miserable outside so I am glad that I got lawns mowed yesterday ( and weed and feed on them too).
There has been a lot going on here at the Chateau.

I never managed to venture into the garage yesterday ( apart from getting the lawn mower out) I think this morning is the time to do it.

After the chutney making exploits of the other night and the fact that I love to cook and bottle and make things I really want to get out to France asap, and do just that.
I always knew there was more to life than shouting at boys  all day.!

Well before I set the garden incinerator away I think that I need to check the cricket news.

Well records were broken in Galle as Sri Lankan bowler Rangana Herath became the most successful left arm bowler in Test history as he passed Daniel Vettori's record of  362.
That's some going and he doesn't look to be stopping yet either.

Reece Topley has signed to stay at Hampshire until the end of 2018. Lets hope he has a better time this season after missing out on nearly all the cricket last year through injury.

The match between New Zealia and South Africa was drawn.


I know this is short but I have some celeriac shouting to be made into something ( although what I have no idea at the moment).
I have a mirror to be 'upcycled' and a garage to investigate.
I also have my bag to pack for next weekend.............cricket is getting closer.

have a peaceful Sunday one and all.



No comments :