Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Welcome to Wednesday



Its odd to think that after all the cold dark days, we are so close to the cricket season now and its nearly time to change the clocks and get ready for summer.

I'm preparing in all ways, cleaning, clearing out, sorting out summer 'things' and giving my skin a hefty dose of UVA protection in preparation for the sun.....................................yes I am ever hopeful.
As such I am covering myself morning and night in an oil that prepares the skin for being blasted with UVA rays. Well we can but dream!

And talking cricket, some of my Yorkshire boys are in Dubai ahead of the 'North/ South' game on Friday, obviously they will be playing this match to s full stadium!
However more to the  point they are making my Yorky boys wear red!!!! RED!!!! I ask you!

I am also not going to get started on the fact of playing in the UAE, but all those chumps at the ECB will be topping up their tans and enjoying their latest jolly. Maybe I should introduce them to the oil for their skin, save them looking all wrinkly!!

Hampshire have agreed to 'loan' out  Joe Weatherley for the season, well if rumours are to be believed he will get some coaching form Jason Gillespie.

Adam Voges will retire form Sheffield Shield cricket in Australia, he will still be turning out of the 'trophy keeper warmers' Middlesex, but the 37 year old has struggled in his homeland cricket and hence the decision.


All the prep for my weekend away is done ( apart from food which is the most important thing) and I'm hoping to be on the road by 8am on Saturday ( this is a warning that the blog may be super short).

Even shorter than today!

Well as Dame Didi goes into super sorting mode ahead of her end of May move to France, I am stepping up a gear in my attempts to get my 'dream' home/job over there.

Yes 'a mad English chutney making woman' is exactly what France needs.

Until tomorrow.







No comments :