Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 March 2017

Cricket getting closer



Well not only is it nearly the weekend it is also nearer to cricket...............and that is not a bad thing.

I have  been asked to go and see how a cricket bat is made, which  I am very excited about.
It is something that I have always wanted to see, and although at Tests they usually have various stages set up to show the process, it will be interesting to go to a 'bat factory.

When I can get this set up and slotted into my (already) full diary, you will be the first to hear about it.

Thanks to Paul for very kindly offering me the  chance to see this in action.

Hard to believe that it is the 10th of March already, just over two weeks and the clocks 'spring' forward.

YEAAAYYYY!!!!!

I am getting my bikinis out already! ( I am joking!!! Greenpeace will be sending their latest  vessel out to the North Sea very hurriedly).

However in cricket England won the series against the West indies in outstanding fashion with  our own little joey root making 101 with Liam Plunkett showing why he is still a force to re reckoned with.

Is this the start of good things?

well we will have to wait and see.
new Zealia are in action against South Africa and although a fire alarm caused a bit of a scare, SA are  38-1 in their second innings.


I am currently doing a top 10 tats of cricketers.

to be honest the 'sleeves' that are on show are pretty awful and yes relevant to the person, but still not my cup of tea.

Although I have a couple myself I have never been tempted to go for the full arm look.

In the lead at the moment is Peter Trego but this could all change as the season goes on.


Well time and cricket wait for no lady, so it is off to the 'oriface' for the last working day of the week .

have a great Friday and a cracking weekend.



No comments :