Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Any news today?




well after a distinct lack of news yesterday lets hope that today is a little better.


firstly, the new website is finally taking shape and although a bit 'sparse' it will  hopefully fill out in the next few months.
If you want to have a peep at it here is the address, the domain name is yet to be agreed on!


https://ladylaineyrobinson15.wixsite.com/ladylainey

In cricket news came through that Nottinghamshire are targeting Australian paceman James Pattinson. This is as a replacement for Peter Siddle who signed for them last season on a two year spell, however a back injury kept him out of the came and he has withdrawn from playing this season.

News continues to circulate about Jason Gillespie tipping up at Kent, however my spies at the ground ( the over 60's Kent team) tell me that he didn't show for nets on Sunday and they are very disappointed!!!!

The West Inidies seem to still be in turmoil after pay rows and coach replacement and then being whipped by England.
Darren Sammy says that he hopes that several key appointments will help to heal the bitter divide that is plaguing the team.

I am looking forward to seeing them at Headingley when I will be bringing my own Caribbean flair to the occasion ( I have no idea what that is I just threw it into the mix and now have to stand by it!).

Thoughts are turning to the upcoming season ( read as suitcase is now out of the garage and in the dressing room).

I need to get the house sorted before the start of the season  ( read as see carpet in at least one room).

Hotels booked, flights booked, food lists prepared ( not everywhere offers vegan fare), I just have train tickets to sort to go to the test at Trent Bridge and I thin that I am pretty much done.

Now all I have to do is sort out flights to Paris in September and  my summer is in the bag.

And now........................well O & M's to finish this week before i head off on a jolly this weekend.

happy Tuesday and enjoy!











No comments :