Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 March 2017

another week begins







Another week starts and after two mornings of sleeping late (later then 4an that ) is I am back to early duties.
However all part of the package I guess.

Yesterday was a full on busy day with an unexpected  call from Dame Didi as she went to visit Kiki and then called in at the Chateau.I meanwhile went to Narnia( under the stairs) and also in the garage ( like Narnia but with cobwebs and spiders). I also managed to get more of my junk treasures on ebay and packed up the lot that I had sold and need to post today.

Yes its all going off ( or on......... ebay as the case is!)

I watched the cricket and even had a nap during it. England won and clinched the series, I always loved to watch the West Indies, they were flash and brash and all mega gold chains and bracelets.  ( How they ran with those chunks of gold is beyond me).

However today they do not appear to have the 'swagger' apart from Chris Gayle and that isn't in a good way.
I really hope that they find some of that old flare, they were always a joy to watch.

Over in India,Australia finished their first innings on 276. India are 41-1.
Matt Renshasw and Shaun Marsh helping to steer Australia into a first innings lead.

The season is getting ever nearer and I am  putting the final touches to my season itinerary, which for me will end at the end of August as I intend going to my sisters in France in September ( whether she wants me to or not!).
I have made a few changes to the original cricket schedule, but will still have lots of time to catch up with friends.

So now time to hot foot it to work.

Have a great week.

Thought for the day.

If you cannot do  great things,
Do small things in  a great way





No comments :