Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A day out in former home town



Well today I am off on a jolly, as I head of on the train to London. After talking about my home town yesterday I am off to a former home town today.

I have meetings and things to do but I have an half an hour  to kill when I arrive so I will be soaking up all the things that I miss about my former home.
 Like exhaust fumes and  noise and people running into you and trying to avoid having someones armpit close to your nose on the tube.
Not to bad now but in the summer................................

Ah yes I miss it all, I really do.

However I have a 3hr train & tube  journey there and back..It  gives me some time on the train to do some work on the new website which seems to be getting 'there' every day.

Hopefully launching won't be too long.

I am still in full clear out mode here at the Chateau as I streamline my belongings ready for when I head off to France, which may be over a year away but I will need all the time I can get to clear all my junk out.

Will this turn me into a none hoarding, tidier person?

I doubt that very much it will just mean that I can start afresh over there!

In cricket we were given the news that 'HWMNBMITB' is returning to Surrey to play T20, oh the excitement, oh the expectation, oh the media coverage surrounding it all!

And the MCC have approved 'sending offs', oh the shame of it! Before long we will be having penalty bowl outs, and swapping of shirts at the end of the game.....................maybe not a bad idea!
Is this really the way forward? Is this really how cricket wants to evolve.?
Maybe we should send the MCC to the sin bin for a rethink!


And in light of 'International Women's Day' I am donning a frock and a pair of heels as I head a out the door.

Have a a wonderful Wednesday.








No comments :