Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Wednesday already!



Wow  Wednesday already I would like to say midweek, but as I am currently sort of 'doing' weekends too at the mo , well doesn't make much difference to me!

Is there any change in the  speed of clearing things out?

No, not at all, in fact last night saw a forward surge as I headed to Narnia ( under the stairs) and found amongst other things a brand new boxed inflatable mattress!!!!!
Seriously!!!!

This is now on going on the local sale site so that it can be shot of, if anyone is interested let me know! Grab a bargain!

And then I hit on the  6 boxes of vinyl!

Well I decided that this would have to wait as once I opened this up it would induce a very long trip down memory lane.

I  had to fight my way through 2 Lands End padded jackets, 2 Yorkshire CCC rain jackets, an Army regulation camouflage jacket, and  two fleeces on the way out!.

Think that there may be some 'downsizing' there too.
Who brought all this 'stuff' into the house???!!!

More to the point, when do I get the skip to get rid of it!


anyhooo less of house stuff and more of cricket stuff.

The expected announcement came through that HRR will be retiring at the end of this season.
This is his 20th professional season in cricket and he has been a valued member of Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and England.
As he goes into the start of the season with a total of 737 first class wickets, I wonder what his finishing total will be.
it looks as if  there is not only me making changes to our lives.


If you are 'Backing green' then is will be good news. Ireland are planning on playing their first test match next year.
That should be interesting. Probably have a new member of the squad soon..................

Zimbabwe pulled off a  cracking win against Afghanistan to keep their chances alive in the series. Defending 129, they fought through to win by 3 runs.
This is the kind of cricket that I love, real edge of the seat stuff.

I am following the preparations for the season of the French national cricket team and the French ladies team.
I will keep you updated throughout the season as to how my 'home' team are getting on.

And with that I need to check my emails and sort out some 'logistics' stuff  before the phone rings again.

Have a great Wednesday.







No comments :