Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 February 2017

Full steam ahead



Well it is looking better on the new blog/websitey front and hopefully it will be informative for anyone who happens to read it, when it eventually gets going, which won't be in the next month but getting there slowly.

It's a little bit exciting for me, not so sure it will be for you!

So after the news that HRR is retiring at the end of the season, there was a lot of press coverage.
Its hard to believe, being only 21, that I have followed  his 20 year career, I am guessing my mummy read the paper to me when I was in the cot!

That aside, I was not shocked by the news as you have to admit, you must have seen it coming?
 The 'Rolls Royce' has broken down a few times in the last few seasons and to be honest the RAC fees must have been astronomical on him. ( was going to say AA but that doesn't sound too good!).
We can only wish him well in whatever he does next.

He'll be able to do what he likes with  his hair off now that he no longer has to emulate my hair style ( although a few weeks ago he may have had to buy some straighteners!).

The 'other' Australia team won against Sri Lanka yesterday and managing to halt being rolled over by the island team.

South Africa lost against New Zealia ( as it is known in these parts), which brought to an end there 13 match, 4 month of ODI wins. Abraham Benjamin gave  a cracking interview highlighting the flaws in the team.
I like him a lot, I think that he is a great leader and appears to be an all round good egg to boot.

The 'real' Australia team are currently munching their lunch and are 84-1 against India.

I am 4 phone calls into the day and about to  throw some porridge down my cakehole.

Ah the glamorous life!

until tomorrow, when for some it is nearly the weekend.

Happy Thursday


No comments :