Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 January 2017

Sort out Saturday



Well it is Saturday and I am about to load the boot of the car with things for the charity shop and the 'dechetterie', then I am going to come home and lock the door and not stir until Monday AM when I have to go to work.

It's cold and its icy and I see no point in heading out into it after the mornings jobs.

The dressing room  is 'steaming' at the moment, as I have set up the clothes dryers in there and hope that I have some dry clothing for Monday. ( I am a tumbledryerphobe)

yesterday after the initial fall of snow that made the extensive grounds of the chateau look like Narnia ( no not under my stairs) and caused the Gentlemen of Tykeshire to disappear from sight, and after a torturous drive to work, due to imbecile drivers, the day turned out sunny but very cold.

Work was the usual entertaining drivel.


Trill Boy.  YOUS lot didn't go to the same school what I went to.

Lady Lainey, no you are correct, we didn't, ours wasn't 'approved'

Trill Boy ( last comment sweeps over his head). I have a high IQ

Lady Lainey  REALLY!  how high is it?


Trill Boy, I don't know but it's high.

Lady Lainey. Are you a member of Mensa?

Trill Boy  Is that the club in Darlington?

Lady Lainey  dear lord, its like lining up half a dozen shovels and telling him to take his pick!

This is just an example of what I put up with daily if not several times daily!

Ah well I should know better by now.

time to head off and do 'stuff'

have a great Saturday and keep warm.




No comments :