Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 January 2017

OH MY DOWNWARD DOG!



Well last night I decided that yogalates was the order of the evening. I got through the hour session!
 Yippeeee!!!!!

And now I am worrying that I may not be able to get out of bed as I ache in places that I didn't know existed!

No pain, no gain as they say!

In the BBL it is all gearing up for the final this weekend. The Perth Scorchers are already there, Little Timmy Bresnan being part of it all.
Mitch Johnson . who upset me terribly when he retired from International cricket; was my all time hero in this match as he took 3-3, one of which was 'HWMNBNITB.
Oh how I smiled in the most unsportsman like way!
I bet Auntie Molly will be donning her orange shirt and cheering her boys to a win in the final.

Controversially, the Australian National coach took to Twitter to make comment about 'HWMNBNITB' too. I never realised that we had so much in common!

Headlines on the BBC website say that Lancashire are aiming to bring in a 'major figure' for T20.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't 'Fatty Flintoff'!!

And to be honest it is still quite up in the air at Yorkshire re the overseas player this season. As I mentioned a few blogs ago re Peter Hanscomb.
We have not been lucky with our choices the last few seasons ( or too clever in selecting before Australia did).
Aaron Finch not wanting to come back to Yorkshire and going to Surrey, talk about putting as many miles between him and us!!
I wonder what Martyn and Andrew come up with as Plan B.

A funny thing happened yesterday as I was approached to possibly do some cookery demos at vegan food festivals this year.
Will I do it?
 Well I will wait to see what they would like me to do and then have a think about it.
I may have to get in to the kitchen and get my inventing head on!

Right now I am getting my 'boss lady' head on and heading off to the office.

I really need my Weetabix Protein this morning.

well it is mid week so I  half way through the madness that constitutes work.

``









No comments :