Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Lets do Tuesday!



Time to do Tuesday and its going to be a tough day! So with this in mind I am posting a picture which makes me smile ( and isn't of Fuzzy Chops Murphy). Yes I had a fun few hours a couple of seasons ago when I interviewed Dizzy.
He made me laugh and blush all at the same time, and also told me what a cricket 'tragic' I was.


Talking Dizzy, The Strikers played a valiant game yesterday with Ness talking 2 wicket and 2 catches and despite all attempts with the bat they fell 6 short.
To  say that I was gutted is an understatement , but it must have been nothing to how the lads felt.
They have one more match and they need to win this, just for themselves.
Quite a nasty accident happened during the Strikers innings when Brad Hodge's bat slipped from his hands and hit the Renegades wicket keeper Peter Nevill. It is suspected that he has a fractured jaw and is the second time this season that he has left the field after being hit.


The Desert T20 is in full swing at the moment, Afghanistan beat Ireland and Scotland beat Hong Kong.

There is little information on these matches  but I am trying to keep an eye on any glimmer of news.

And Australia have hired Monty Panesar ahead of their India tour. Well I never saw that coming!


On to  other news, Monday in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office was uneventful, probably because I was totally zoned out most of the day. I recall Trill Boy singing ( the wrong words of course) but my head was ( and is ) so full of other stuff that I even let this go.

Even the thought of the Middle East and the new project failed to really register.
I'm not really myself at the moment and it is starting to become obvious to even the hard nut office boys.

Must try harder today to appear normal ( what ever normal is).

Well I am off to start Tuesday and see what it will hold today, I think it is going to be the longest one on record!

Have a great Tuesday and try not to be as stressed out as I am at the moment.










1 comment :

ricky said...

Lainey stressed ? No way ?