Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 January 2017

Last day of my holibobs



well the New Year is here and before we know it we will be racing along at supersonic speed towards the cricket season. I for one cannot wait.
however before that I am embarking on my new courses.
what  are they?
Well I am about to start training to be a life coach and then learn all about NLP  and how to use this.
All very different from life in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office but I am thinking that the NLP would come in handy!
I am a firm believer that it is never too late to learn something new,

Life here in the Chateau I hope will be at a much less frenzied pace this year, I am still clearing out ready for the move to France, but as that is a way off I still want to get rid of as much 'stuff' that I have accumulated over the years in advance.
So in the last 10 days I have taken 3 bags to the charity shop, sold some on ebay and have another bag nearly full. A trip to the tip this weekend will clear some of the junk out of the garage and I am nearer to my goal.

Cricket news still a little thin on the ground, but the news that 'Little' Joey Root is not joining the team until after the birth of his first child, knocked me sideways.
He will be with the team after the birth, which gets him out of nappy changing!!!

Ricky Ponting is set to join Justin Langer and Jason Gillespie with the Australian T20 team for the series which starts in next month.
And Jason's team The Adelaide Strikers are in action as I type this....................and need to get some runs!

Well time for a cuppa and I am going to have another hour in bed since it is the last day of my holidays.
I am very proud to say that I have not been near the 'sales' and don't intend to.

Blog will be posted at the usual time tomorrow......................stupid o' clock!



No comments :