Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 January 2017

It's the first F(rayn)day of 2017



Welcome to the first F(ryan)day of 2017 and the end of the first  working week of the year. To say that I am excited is an understatement, I have only been at work 4 days this week and its been torture.

However it nearly the weekend and I am not sure what I am going to do with myself as bizarrely last night when I got home I did 2 loads of washing. Which means that this weekend I will not be listening to the sound of the washing machine at stupid o' clock!

Other strange things occurring yesterday...................after previously reporting that Kyle Abbott would be coming to Hampshire, sure as eggs is eggs, it happened but not without a huge furore!!.
The poor guy was in tears as he made his decision to quite South African international cricket and asked that people would respect his decision, not something that Faf du Plessis took into account as he  got on his high springbok..
Following him to Hampshire is the very lovely Rilee Rossouw, who also is coming here after signing  a  Kolpak deal.

Do I have anything to say about these deals??
Well I wonder if they are halting the progression of any young English cricketers, but apart from that hopefully they will put some bums on seats as the Ageas bowl.

Kent are rebuilding  with teeny tiny Matt Walker as Head coach, many years ago when he was playing on Kent seconds, I mistook him for a little boy that had wandered on to the field!
They have also named Alan Donald as Assistant coach.
 will be interesting to see how this works for the club this season.

I had my first 'lecture' for my new course. It was an eye opener I can say, interesting looking at how social media can tell you a lot about your friends and family. Low self esteem was highlighted and it was interesting to see how true it was. 'Attention seeking' was also pointed out. It  makes you look at post  in a whole new way.

All incredibly interesting stuff.
And now best head off and do the boring stuff that pays the mortgage.

Happy F(ryan)day.


No comments :