Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 January 2017

F(ryan)day full speed to the weekend



Well it's F(ryan)day and if the 'little' incident that has just occurred is anything to go by it is not going to be a good one.

yes as I went to post the blog my laptop decided to  delete the whole thing!

I am sitting here in complete distress as

1. this will not be posted in time for Dave to read it as he walks over the car park

2. I cannot even begin to try to rewrite the whole lot again

3. I don't really have the time to do it all again.


so here in a nutshell and from what my addled brain can remember  are the highlights of the 'deleted blog.

A.England won their T20 match with both Root and Morgan having a good knock.

B. I need a new job as work has become a complete shambles

C. I have text my donation in support of Yorks CCC 'Wear Red Day' check out the website.

D. I am totally exhausted after having only 3 hours sleep due to mulling over office events

E. I am off  to face it all again.



Sorry for the format of todays effort, but I am really pushed for time and losing the whole thing was not what I needed this morning.

I hope that you all have a great F(ryan)day, actually I hope I do.

I will return tomorrow when I will be a panic as I wait for the kitchen makeover to be completed.

No comments :