Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 January 2017

F(ryan)day and I'm ready for the weekend



Well it is the last day of the working week and even though I will have only put in four days this week, I will be glad when today is over.

I am feeling much relieved and hence better but I am still very tired so I am going  to have another lazy weekend.

There will of course be washing and cooking but there will also be lots of sleeping going on!

Today is full on busy as I have a lot to get put in place for major projects as well as being pushed for  O & M's on projects that we are no where near finishing ( read this as stern phone calls this morning to put a halt to further emails).


Yesterday saw England in more one day action and they lost the match and the series. Enough said on that I think


If appears that  there is some investigation by Cricket Australia about comms between Strikers captain Brad Hodge ( who was 'mic'd up) and a commentator.
Some stats were given over the mic re the batsman and one of the team bowlers and a change of bowling ensued. No wicket was taken but it does not look to have been 'cricket'

funnily enough 'HWMNBKITB' was also on comms and reported to have said 'naughty naughty'.

Oh how I laughed at that. #hypocrite

How I see it, is that when commentators are on air they are throwing stats around right left and centre ( to appear to be more 'badgerish' than I, Lady Lainey). if you mic up a player and he can hear what is being said in the comms box then stop the practise immediately. I know that they can switch them on and off.
The question is why was the commentator stupid enough to give the stats in the first place!!!

To be honest I still shudder at Fatty Flintoff doing his Elvis rendition a couple of seasons ago.



Yesterday afternoon as I was making myself a coffee, I glanced out of the kitchen window...........................................and only saw  'Fuzzy chops' Murphy trotting past with his Daddy.
I had to resist the  urge to run downstairs and out of the door after him.

Ahhh I miss my little 'office mate'


right I am out of here!

No comments :