Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 January 2017

First week back is nearly over



Well thank goodness it is nearly Friday  and the weekend because if I had to have more than  two days in the office with 'office boys' I may well be tempted to take notice of the above!!.

If it's not the singing, its the gossipping.
If its not the gossipping its the inability to concentrate for longer than 2 minutes (tops)
If its not lack of concentration, its singing ( repeat for 7 hours)

I tell you, I have a short temper anyway and it now is even shorter 1 minute ( tops)


Captain Morgan ( not  the drink) managed to become a hero in Australia when he hit a six off the final ball taking Sydney Thunder to a win.I guess the rest that he had not going out to Bangladesh must have helped him get ready for his big money spinning  few weeks down under.
 Hmmmm not a hero in my eyes and lets see how he pans out for England in his next outing, sure he will be tired out and probably injured from carrying his earnings  to the bank!

Rather a surprise to see that MS Dhoni has stepped down as Captain of the India  one day team ahead of the upcoming series. He will still be in the line up of the one day matches and the upcoming T20 series.
Leading candidate to take over is Virat Kohli.

Current County Championship custodians for Yorkshire, Middlesex have announced that James Franklin will be with them until the end of season 2018. I don't see him being a match for my boys this season,

In BBL action, Perth Scorchers are in action so that will keep Auntie Molly happy!, meanwhile yesterday Adelaide Strikers had an 'Adopt a Striker' day, flipping heck I missed my chance to adopt 'Big' Billy and Ness!!!  totally gutted!!

Ah well time to gird my loins and head out the door, and judging by the frost on the cars this morning it is going to be another cold one!

Bon journee

No comments :