Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 January 2017

Finally F(ryan)day



Well it's F(ryan)day and the only thing that means is that I am closer to the weekend and doing nothing. I am tired beyond belief and we have snow!
I woke up at 3am very cold and switched on the electric blanket. I had a peep out of the window and  nothing, then I got up at 5.15am and it was starting to come down, now less than an hour later, it is coming down like mad!
Oh joy!

I think that tonight when I get home I need to get the washing sorted and on, and get the dishwasher cleaned and reloaded. have a  full on busy 20 minutes and then wrap myself up in my blanky  in front of the TV.
No chance of going out gallivanting I can tell you. Sequin tube top, mini skirt and Hunters....................never a good look (and I am talking about the  tube top and mini skirt).

well now, in cricket, Twitter was all a twittering about the news that Captain Cook would be meeting with Andrew Strauss today. Everyone and their dog was speculating on what time it was taking place, would Cook step down as Captain, Who would take over, who would be buying the first round in the bar!

To be honest all of this diverts attention from the fact that the team were hammered in the last warm up match.
I would be seriously worried if Cook decided to resign now as Captain and if he is goign at the end of the tour, I doubt that we will know today. I may be wrong on that though.

I do think however that someone had leaked the news of the meeting.

So yesterday was 'kiss a ginger day' and I was hoping that Fuzzy chops Murphy, the greatest ginger dog in the world, would tip up.
Sadly it was not to be and Trill Boy  decided that he would offer to kiss me.
Yuk!
A very smart slap with a metal ruler made sure that he gave me a wide berth for the rest of the working day.

I think that I may have to cut my ramblings short and head out the door. not looking forward to today at work.

Happy F(ryan)day and  keep warm and safe.






No comments :