Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 December 2016

Welcome to the last F(ryan)day of 2016



It is the last f(ryan)day of 2016 and what better picture than of His Royal Ryanness about to perform the 'Sidebottom shuffle' as he sets off to bowl. This always makes me smile!

Well  Its all go here at The Chateau as the washing machine is on and  I am about to crack on an gt the house back into normal order, which involves taking down the tree and putting everything back into the garage. I have so missed knocking over the Christmas tree box every time I put the car away!

I have just checked the cricket news and blow me if Australia haven't gone and found amazing form. Beating Pakistan by an innings and 18 runs.
Have they found the perfect combination?
Well lets hope England find theirs soon!

Other news from  down under, that our former coach Jason Gillespie has been names as assistant T20 coach for the upcoming series.
He is currently coaching the Adelaide Strikers and mark my words it will not be long before he goes for total domination in Australia, fair to say that he is Australia national coach in waiting.

We are only days away from the New Year and I am looking to make some resolutions.

Firstly I am once again doing 'Dry January', not for charity this time but for the sake of my liver.

I am also going to make sure that I do 10,000 steps a day,  thanks to new watch/pedometer/heart rate monitor/ egg timer/chief cook and bottle washer gadget!

I also start the first of my new courses next week and that is going to be most of the year back in 'education'

And of course my main resolution is to see my beloved boys play as much cricket as work allows.



However back to today,

Washing, cooking and lots of napping is the main thing on the cards.

So I had best get on with it.

have a great day, the New Year is only hours away.


No comments :