Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 December 2016

Not a great start to the week





so I woke up at about 4.15am and put the radio on. I dozed off and woke up again to find that we had lost by an innings and 36 runs!

Well that wasn't as planned.
So even the new blood in the team couldn't really make a difference.
Yesterday it took the Yorkshire pair Root and Bairstow to steady the ship ( again).

The debate for Cook to stand down as Captain rattles on.
I for one,after yesterday, do not want Joe Root made Captain as he is playing well and does not need any distraction.

Lets leave this here

Yesterday involved lots of work, as the final touches  to the Christmas Hampers was the order of the day
Lots of jars of pickles and chutney were packed up as well as lots of other homemade goodies.
These just have to be delivered now.

Then I put up the 'Christmas' curtains.
Not curtains with anything Christmassy on you understand just ones that I put up in the lounge at Christmas.

And then there was  a flurry of frantic selling on my Ebay, and  I  had to sort out packing things up to post out today.

Well it turned out to be very,very busy.

And I have managed to get shot of more 'stuff' out of the Chateau.

Maybe this time next year I will be able to see the dressing room floor again!

Now I am ready to head off to the office for the first of only 4 days this week. Friday sees us decamping to London and all the fun that will entail

In fact I have only 6.5 working days now until my holibobs, and it can't come quickly enough..........................lots of napping will be taking place,

However that is all to come so now best get set for the week ahead.

Happy Monday where ever you are





No comments :