Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 December 2016

look who slept in






Well I have truly slept in today but not without good reason.

I have finally put in place the start of the big life clear out and believe me, it feels good.
As the new year sees me back on the education route with 2 course to get through next year, I have decided to declutter my life.

The thing I have realised is that people who have been in your life for years and that you considered as a friend, may be anything but!, likewise people who have come into your life recently and portray themselves in one way, may actually be putting you at risk of being tarred with their brush.( this was hilighted to me by a male friend)

All cryptic?
Well its all going off at the moment and I finally woke up  this morning feeling a lot better ( albeit with a thumping headache).

I have just prepared breakfast for BKOTF as he is off on his travels again. He is a true friend, we 'get' each other and  never ask anything of each other. We have an brilliant friendship and he knows that he can tip up here when he wants and its fine.
A fantastic friend to have.

So enough of all that.

Yesterday was a full on lovely day with lots of pressies, chatter and laughter.
Christmas has been a struggle over the last few years but I seem to have finally managed to put that all behind me.

Today is the Big Buffet day   and I need to get my act together and get it sorted out.  Getting in the shower and getting dressed would be a start! Yes I am still in my dressing gown.

I am also watching  the Big Bash on channel 5 and I tell you George Bailey is  going some. He is back at Hampshire next season. Might even get to see him play again!
Also fantastic to see the smile of Michael Carberry  on TV again. I LOVE him!!!
Right I need to get a wriggle on and get ready for the imvasion.
Have a fabulous day and I hope that there is no sleeping late tomorrow.






No comments :