Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 December 2016

Its December ( but still October in the Chateau)



Yes it may be the first of December but I just cannot turn the page from October.
However the highlight of it being the start of the last month of the year is that it is nearer to the start of the season.

We really are well on our way to the start of 'stick and ball'.

And talking 'stick and ball'. All change yesterday as it was announced that England would be drafting in Keaton Jennings and Liam Dawson.
not my personal choice and for the record my choice would not have been a Yorkie.
But hey, another time, as I always say, 'When I am the Queen of cricket'.


The team are getting a break although for some it is one long holiday, and has been for a couple of years.

Next stop Mumbai on the 8th.

Life in Super swanky Lady Lainey office is trundling on with the days being counted off the calender until we finish for a long Christmas holiday.

it cannot come soon enough for me, I am tired beyond belief and a few lie ins would be just what the doctor ordered.

That and some wonderful food and lazing around watching rubbish TV.

Bliss.

However that is all to come and now I have to hurtle down the A1, hopefully better presented than yesterday when I turned up at the office with brown/bronze eyeshadow on one eye and smoky grey on the other!!
Always one to start a new trend!

And so I say, 'White Rabbits' and all that stuff and remember this time next month it will be next year!!!!



No comments :