Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 December 2016

IT'S CRICMAS!!!!!




Merry Cricmas to you all, I have been up since 4 am  and have now opened all my pressies and  am about to have some breakfast.

Its a cold day here in the icy wastes of the North, and it has been blowing a gale all night, hence being awake so early.

I am not going to bore you with a list of pressies, which are all wonderful and very 'me'.

I hope that you all got what you wanted and that no one got a lump of coal, I can't imagine any of you being naughty...................well maybe the odd one!

yesterday was a full on busy day with an early catch up with Dame Didi and some learning  about the connection between Douglas Bader and Thornaby, yes we don't do things by halves, everyday is a learning journey.

Then more drops of pressies and cards.

All the food is prepared for today and tomorrow and I can now just chill out and enjoy a lazy 'me' day.

Cricket news is sparse and I am steering away from the Dernbach debacle. But look out for more 'inkings' on his arms as he doodles on them in felt pen due to boredom ahead of the English season.


Silly boy!!!

Right, you all have better things to do than read this, so get yourselves a large tipple and enjoy Christmas.

This time next week it will be next year!!!


Have a peaceful day.

Merry Christmas from all at The Chateau








No comments :