Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 December 2016

F(ryan)day frenzy




Flipping heck, its F(ryan)day already and I  have lots of orders to fill from my Etsy shop. It's all go this weekend.
The planned new 'cricknits' brainstorming session for new items for next season seem to be on hold until the Christmas holibobs and then we can crack on with new ideas.

In the meantime the knitting needles will be clicking furiously.

Last night I put the icing on the last cakes  and packaged them up.
That is one mammoth job done and finished.

I also went to get the results from my blood test which was a huge thumbs up to it being viral and probably a by product of the   hideous cold that I had a few weeks ago.

Well that is good to know and I now have to take it easy for a couple more weeks.
Hahahahaha how I laughed!!!!
Me take it easy????
Considering that this weekend I have cards and presents to deliver as next weekend I am 'darn sarf'' and the weekend after sees the arrival of Pere Noel, well it just ain't going to happen.

The dining room is the only room in the Chateau that is ready for Xmas so also have to crack on with the rest.
I think I really need staff.

However back to cricket yesterday, well it was all going off, as the Umpire was taken off the field after being hit on the head by a cricket ball.
The former South African  U19 captain hit a century on his England debut.
England racked up some runs before end of play.

They are ,as I type , 8 wickets down.

Interesting news from Down under, Justin Langer will coach the Australian T20 team  in their internationals against Sri Lanka in February.

and talking Oz they are in action against New Zealand in their last ODI  in Melbourne.

And finally I have just had to turn off TMS as Boycott came on air. Yesterday he was argumentative and annoying and to be honest his 'script' is wearing a bit thin.
I know what I would like to do with his stick of rhubarb!!!

Right off to the office for 7 hours and then freedom!










No comments :